Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepy head not reading SD-CARD
I down loaded sleepy head for the first time. The program starts and its good. When i try to import the data off my sd-card it stops and wont load it. I am using Windows Professional 7. Any help would be appreciated. Im trying to print my report to take to my doctor.

Thank You again

Martin
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Did you point Sleepyhead to the root folder or drive letter of your sd-card?  Can you browse the folder of the sd-card in windows explorer?

If you have done this and can view\browse the folder of your SD-card, maybe try copying the contents of your card to a folder on your computer and point Sleepyhead to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the rapid response I tried and it still did not work. I think it might be something on my computer that,s not letting do its job. Any more suggestions?

Thank you

Martin
Post Reply Post Reply
have you waited long enough? .. the first import in particular may take some time (we are talking minutes not seconds here!) ... make yourself a tea or coffee and check back after that^^
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead accuracy in reading ResMed card on Mac okiejack 1 221 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 error reading SD card StuGoldberg 6 341 11-29-2017, 04:11 PM
Last Post: StuGoldberg
  Sleepy Head requires SD card on drive F:, but my PC won't create a drive F: lisaby 2 259 11-07-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: lisaby
  Reading chip with EncorePro 2.2 RLSdss 2 337 10-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: BAZZA
  Resmed Stellar 150 and Sleepy Head software BarryD 2 350 10-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: BarryD
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 330 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Can I Email My Sleepy Head Data? Hojo 1 336 09-23-2017, 06:34 AM
Last Post: pholynyk