Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepy head not reading SD-CARD
I down loaded sleepy head for the first time. The program starts and its good. When i try to import the data off my sd-card it stops and wont load it. I am using Windows Professional 7. Any help would be appreciated. Im trying to print my report to take to my doctor.

Thank You again

Martin
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you point Sleepyhead to the root folder or drive letter of your sd-card?  Can you browse the folder of the sd-card in windows explorer?

If you have done this and can view\browse the folder of your SD-card, maybe try copying the contents of your card to a folder on your computer and point Sleepyhead to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the rapid response I tried and it still did not work. I think it might be something on my computer that,s not letting do its job. Any more suggestions?

Thank you

Martin
Post Reply Post Reply

have you waited long enough? .. the first import in particular may take some time (we are talking minutes not seconds here!) ... make yourself a tea or coffee and check back after that^^
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepy Head - .dat files gb60mail 4 220 07-29-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: gb60mail
  Hiding the calendar in Sleepy Head mraroid 4 232 07-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: mraroid
  Sleepy Head Locked BrassCat 20 867 06-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Sleepy Head Rule ?? BrassCat 1 253 05-29-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Reading SleepyHead Binary Files darral.freund 10 552 05-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: TBMx
Ohmy Sleepy head shows Summary Only :( aeilers 10 496 05-15-2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: aeilers
  Encore Pro 2 - Looking for info on creating/reading WaveForm reports thebrewery 8 646 03-22-2017, 08:32 PM
Last Post: thebrewery