Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepy head not reading SD-CARD
sleepy head not reading SD-CARD
I down loaded sleepy head for the first time. The program starts and its good. When i try to import the data off my sd-card it stops and wont load it. I am using Windows Professional 7. Any help would be appreciated. Im trying to print my report to take to my doctor.

Thank You again

Martin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepy head not reading SD-CARD
Did you point Sleepyhead to the root folder or drive letter of your sd-card?  Can you browse the folder of the sd-card in windows explorer?

If you have done this and can view\browse the folder of your SD-card, maybe try copying the contents of your card to a folder on your computer and point Sleepyhead to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the rapid response I tried and it still did not work. I think it might be something on my computer that,s not letting do its job. Any more suggestions?

Thank you

Martin
Post Reply Post Reply
have you waited long enough? .. the first import in particular may take some time (we are talking minutes not seconds here!) ... make yourself a tea or coffee and check back after that^^
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 125 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Smile OSCAR report reading Filbert 2 647 04-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Filbert
  issue with reading identification data thman 4 647 03-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: thman
  OSCAR isn't reading data after updating to Mac OS: Ventura 13.0.1 JoyD. 28 2,033 12-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  OSCAR error reading AirSense 10 Data mjholdeman 6 1,823 12-01-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Mspeker

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.