Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead
RE: sleepyhead
(11-04-2012, 06:05 PM)Steve99 Wrote: Sleepyhead says "Unable to locate new data" every time I try to import. Am I supposed to specify the folder or just the user name? In any event nothing gets uploaded.

If you have a Series 60 machine there's a patch for SleepyHead.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I did the patdch and it does work.
(10-27-2012, 10:24 AM)TomWhitt1 Wrote: Hey all, I am brand new as of today. Just dx w apnea, been on the machine for several months and still cannot get a good night of sleep. I think I am having mixed apneas and would really like to get my own readout from the machine. I have seen threads on sleepyhead sw and I apoligise if asking something already answered but...

I finally got it to update using "run as admin" but cannot upload data. In other threads it says to try the "root" file. First, I dont know what that is and second, I have tried to upload from every file I can find associated with the card. I have also made sure the card is not locked. Any suggestions? Is there a chance my machine just purchased is too new for the sw?
Thanks all

Note to Steve99 as well.
WELCOME to the forum.

EncoreBasic will work with you 60 series machines

I can send you some pdf files to help.

You can check your Private Mesages (PMs)

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.