Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead SD card download
sleepyhead SD card download
I have a resmed elite air 10 that has been sent in for update. I have a replacement airsense machine with its own SD card. Can I use the temporary replacement SD card to download my data to sleepyhead without causing any problems with the existing downloaded data, then revert back to my own SD card when it is returned.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead SD card download
Did you keep the SD card from your machine that has gone in for service?

If so use it in the loan machine, then swap it back to your own machine when you get it back.. that way your data stays on the one SD card, rather than having some of it going back with the loan machine.

Sleepyhead will automatically record the machine swap and the model/serial number/settings on the loan machine, and then again when you swap back to your original machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Ockrocket. I did keep the SD card & pleased to hear i can use it as you advised. Cheers Kooly
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kooly,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Once data is loaded from both machines, it should be a seamless transition from one machine to the next when you view your graphs in SH. In other words, there is no need to load another set of data to view data from both machines.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The loaner won't erase the data, seeing something on it for the first time? Or does it see it as data?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good question. Both machines are resmed so it might not. I had understood the OP will be using the SD card that came with the loaner. Regardless, best bet if you plan on using your old SD card in the loaner, make a backup copy of the old SD card before hand so if it does erase it you won't lose the data.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 198 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 445 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.