Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead and a new machine
hi there...

I am in the next few days going to switch machines, what is the best way to do this in sleepyhead, a new profile??

No worries, just created a new profile, I am sure it will be fine....:-)

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2015, 06:23 PM)storywizard Wrote: hi there...

I am in the next few days going to switch machines, what is the best way to do this in sleepyhead, a new profile??

No worries, just created a new profile, I am sure it will be fine....:-)

Storywizard

Hi Storywizard,
I switched machines after my first month on CPAP. Not sure of the proper way to do this, but I just inserted the new SD card in computer under old profile and SleepyHead accepted it with no issues, but at the time was using older SH version.

It may be better to create a new profile....maby someone with more knowledge on this subject will respond.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same experience as Opal. I just put the new sd card in and off it went.
Post Reply Post Reply

Oh that makes it easy...thanks Opal and True...

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
Better to not create a new profile. SH will just pick up the new info and add it to the pt profile already in place if you pick that patient. One consolidated database/report with all info is better than two databases with fractured data sets.

Since you already did a new pt profile, maybe you could still open the the data under the old pt profile and get the combined dataset. Then when complete, you could just delete the one you created for the new machine. If that's impotant to you.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 12 574 02-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Ghost1958
  Machine Incompatible with Sleepyhead...Now What? AstralSurfer11 12 457 01-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AHI Sleepyhead vs Machine IMSleeplessInSeattle 1 249 09-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Does Sleepyhead support Resmed S10 machine data rich2905 3 583 08-22-2016, 10:58 PM
Last Post: rich2905
Question Sleepyhead says I used machine only 29 minutes last night?! rnhdavis1 3 473 01-14-2016, 11:54 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  Using Sleepyhead on my back up Machine Mutineer 4 518 12-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  New machine and SleepyHead ISnoreBadly 5 965 09-20-2015, 07:53 PM
Last Post: ISnoreBadly