Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

oscar [No data showing - alternatives?]
oscar [No data showing - alternatives?]
on oscar after 12 midnight no data showing on sd card .is there other software out there like oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oscar [No data showing - alternatives?]
Hi coyote2929. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I've edited the title of your post to make it more meaningful.

Can you spell out in a bit more detail exactly what your problem is please? You haven't given us a lot to go on.

An alternative to Oscar is Resmed's own software ResScan - you can obtain a copy via our private files forum. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

By the way, which model S9 do you have - Escape, Elite, AutoSet or VPAP? The Escape models don't provide data for the software to interpret.
Post Reply Post Reply
sleepyhead [can't see file, view, data, help]
on sleepyhead i do not have access to file,view,data,help and i do not see x to turn off sleepyhead.no readings on event flags either.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead
Press F11
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead [can't see file, view, data, help]
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
sleepyhead [no event flags,no lines ]
sleepyhead no event flags,no lines .
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead [no event flags,no lines ]
Hi Coyote

Please note that a post title with some descriptive elements will get a better response. I've edited your title for you.

Question - is there a reason you're using SleepyHead when you have OSCAR listed among your software? If there's a problem with Oscar please let us know so the developers can have a look at it (or I can improve the help files).

The event flags are controlled in two places: 1) Go to File | Preferences | Events and click on the "Reset Defaults" button. 2) In the daily page make sure the required events are turned on in the event flag selector. See here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Daily_Page

Which lines are you talking about? A little bit more description in your posts would save us having to guess what the problem is.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead [no event flags,no lines ]
thanks deepbreathing, it worked, i will use oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oscar [No data showing - alternatives?]
Merged all three threads.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 2 51 04-21-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 103 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 131 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 959 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 299 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 280 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 941 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.