Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus
sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus
just install program on windows home 10 and it was working. now the mouse pointer has disappeared and i cannot navigate the  the menus. note! when i start the program the pointer is there. then the sceen shimmers for a second and the mouse is gone . its like the graphics card is resetting . how do i fix this. did i change a setting? is there some setting in nvidia . thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead mouse pointer gone can't navigate menus
Alaska1,

Try going into the directory where sleepyhead is stored.  You will find the icon Sleepyhead-BrokenGL or just do a search for it. Open Sleepyhead using this application and see if that fixes your problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
perfect. thanks. i can navigate now. one more problem . when viewing daily chart, the header for each graft on the left in bold print is vertical covering the graft numbers is there  any way to move them. my computer is set to game 4k and have all the latest hardware/software. ive tried to move them but no go . thanks  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2017, 03:47 PM)alaska1 Wrote: . . . daily chart, the header for each graft on the left in bold print is vertical covering the graft numbers is there 

Go to:  File->Preferences->Appearance Tab
Look at the bottom of the messagebox to adjust the text size.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
got it . thanks Thanks .
Post Reply Post Reply
which graphics card do you have?

So far I only heard from intel-chipsets and SH-graphix-glitches.
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like this problem is resolved, but another reason the mouse cursor and menus can disappear is the full screen mode in Sleepyhead (F11 to toggle).
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2017, 08:22 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: It sounds like this problem is resolved, but another reason the mouse cursor and menus can disappear is the full screen mode in Sleepyhead (F11 to toggle).

Thumbs-up-2
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Another related post below this thread suggested hitting F11 to get out of FULL SCREEN. Voila! It worked for me a moment ago.

Crimson, you read me correctly and your extensive suggestions were instructive, should I have monitor problems. I dismounted monitor 2 and disconnected it; the problem persisted in the SH opening WELCOME and DAILY screens. To bring closure, the computer is an ASUS K55N.

Many thanks to all.

2SB
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead GUI issue - mouse cursor selection issue MyronH 4 1,267 08-20-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  How do I get mouse pointer back in SH? 2SleepBetta 5 2,297 02-15-2018, 03:27 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Sleepyhead & the mouse... menaralf 3 1,266 09-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.