Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead not displaying every charts every day.
sleepyhead not displaying every charts every day.
This is a new problem for me.   Sleepyhead is not displaying the charts for every day.  This started about a week ago.  I have data going back over 6 months and all looks good.  However, just this week it started displaying only the summery data and I can not make it show the charts.   I have tried to remove and reinstall, but it seem there is no way to complexly remove all of the data as it keeps showing my profile and old data after I remove and reinstall.  What to do?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead not displaying every charts every day.
Welcome to Apnea Board.

Rather than removing your data, try rebuilding it: From the main menu, select Data | Rebuild CPAP Data. That might help.
Post Reply Post Reply
It may be something as simple as the Graphs have been turned off for some reason.
Look at the bottom right of the daily page and click on the Graphs Arrow to turn them on.   Dont-know
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead not displaying every chart every day.
I tried rebuilding, and every other procedure mentioned in the associated threads, but nothing worked.  I also found the profile folder as hidden under Documents.   I deleted that and the newest revision of sleeyphead loads and runs, but it doers not display charts at all.   I am running win10 64 bit home on a Mac-book Pro with an i7, 16G memory and 500G sshd.  The video drivers are Nvideo Gforce 650M.

Where can I find the last, older,  revision.   It seems to me that this problem may have developed after updating to the newest rev.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you running the windows version on a Mac 

Have you tried running the Mac version nativley
Post Reply Post Reply
I did that and there is no response.  It s as if the chart function is not there.

This is a win 10 machine only.  I do not have OSX installed.
Post Reply Post Reply
What happens if you run the broken-gl version of sleepyhead in the same folder as the normal exe

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
I am not 100% sure, but I believe the S9 does only store detailled data if the SD-Card was inserted during the night (and maybe NOT write protected in the machine).
Another possibility is: the card got a hickup / ist broken / the SD-Slot in the machine is starting to fail. If ResScan can also only see summary data, something went wrong and there is nothing wrong with SH.
Post Reply Post Reply
It runs the same with the broken GL as well as the normal version on this one computer.   It was working fine for months, than about a week ago it stopped displaying the charts.  I get the summery data so I can tell the AHI and number of sleep sessions,  but it will not display charts.   The same SD card runs and displays charts on a different computer in both versions, normal and broken GL.   That second computer runs both Win 10 and Linux as dual boot, and the software works on both OS.
Post Reply Post Reply
In your emulated copy of Windows, have you tried deleting this registry key?

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jedimark\SleepyHead\MainWindow\geometry

Shut down windows and load it back up.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import Nacown 4 512 01-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Nacown
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 398 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 555 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 598 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  OSCAR 1.40 not displaying after importing data Roy289 1 394 02-08-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  How to organize your OSCAR charts SuperSleeper 0 2,458 12-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR "Overview" Charts YouTakeMyBreathAway 8 898 11-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.