Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead not showing good in uhd
RE: sleepyhead not showing good in uhd
Here are the default settings in the File -> Preferences -> Appearance
Graph Height :180
Line Thickness: Lowest setting
Details Font Type (All): Arial
Font Size:
Application: 10
Graph Text: 10
Graph Titles: 14 - Bold
Big Text: 35

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This one worked good.
Tks.
Ralph
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same issue with my new (to me) Surface Pro 4. It has a high res display (2736 x 1824) and using Sleepyhead required a microscope for me to read anything. There were a couple of other programs that also did the same thing. After some research I found that Windows asks the program if it's DPI aware, if the program says "yes" this is the problem. You can make them say "no" and let windows manage the scaling appropriately for the high resolution display. Most of the "fixes" were to change the resolution of the display which didn't really help much AND had the added "benefit" of lowering the resolution of the high dollar/high res display...might as well use an old VGA monitor!

Anyway, this page: https:// .danantonielli.com/ adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/ (I can't post a full link apparently- remove the spaces and add www) has a great resolution for the resolution problem. I dl'd the file listed "fireworks.exe.manifest" from the page, renamed it to "SleepyHead.exe.manifest" and was able to read everything without much problem anymore - I adjusted the fonts and font sizes in the preferences tab of SH to better suit me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great find, EddieR, and a big thanks for the reference. I don't have the problem with my old graphics card and little monitor, yet I am grateful for the information if I should happen to find such equipment on my computer when I wake up one morning.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 265 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,281 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 835 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  no graphs showing up on Oscar today ECM5 6 1,236 01-19-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Pamelala
  CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR jholland01 30 1,742 01-14-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: jholland01
  Oscar not showing recent data Dormeo 8 729 11-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR started not showing graphs zzzZorro 2 712 07-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Last Post: zzzZorro

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.