Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead software
sleepyhead software

I am using sleepyhead software and now a cms 50f oximeter. I can't seem to import the data from the oximeter to the sleepy head software. It starts to import then after about 12% of upload it shuts down sleepyhead. i can view data in real time though. Anyone familiar with this problem?
Thanks
Today 12:00 PM

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead software
I am using sleepyhead software and now a cms 50f oximeter. I can't seem to import the data from the oximeter to the sleepy head software. It starts to import then after about 12% of upload it shuts down sleepyhead. i can view data in real time though. Anyone familiar with this problem?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using SPO2 Assistant. A separate application to handle the oximetry data. I havent been able to import that into SleepyHead yet.

:/
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2013, 12:00 PM)dpet Wrote: I am using sleepyhead software. I can't seem to import the data from the oximeter to the sleepy head software.
I downloaded SleepHead software myself and can not download any data what-so-ever.

The Help feature is not much help at all.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2013, 08:28 AM)Shastzi Wrote: I have been using SPO2 Assistant. A separate application to handle the oximetry data. I havent been able to import that into SleepyHead yet.

Shastzi: Here's some instructions which may help you out.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2013, 08:49 AM)b360155 Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 08:28 AM)Shastzi Wrote: I have been using SPO2 Assistant. A separate application to handle the oximetry data. I havent been able to import that into SleepyHead yet.

Shastzi: Here's some instructions which may help you out.

Got it now, thank you for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks B-36! Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
I found that if i upload the data from the oximeter to the spo2 review software that came with the cms50f and then i can find the file to load on to sleepyhead o.k. It works that way.
Post Reply Post Reply
:grin: You're welcome! Yep, that's the way it works, you have to transfer the data to the SpO2 Review software first, then pull it into Sleepyhead.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,121 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,193 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.