Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
I am new, but trying to understand the sleepyhead software- how do you get the info from the cpap machine to the computer? I know, sounds dumb, but I cant figure it out- and the dr didn't tell me I could keep track of what is happening-- I have the resmed
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead software
Welcome to the forum!
Please fill out your profile so we may help you. Besides the manufacture's name, we need the complete machine name/type. (e.g.: Resmed Autoset 9, Airsense 10 for Her . . .etc.) Some CPAPs don't have any data recording capability and are called "bricks" which would be a bummer for you.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ohh, it just says resmed, airsense 10...?
Post Reply Post Reply
There is an SD card located under a cover on the top-left side.
You push in on the SD card and it will release. Set the lock tab on the SD card to ON.
Put it into an SD card reader attached to your computer and read the data with SH.
Dismount card in software. Remove card from reader. Slide lock tab back to UNLOCK.
Reinsert in A10 machine.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyMIEyplGS0dmJjhCVSrw...gvasvsckpA]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
from sleepyhead side, once you put the SD card into the appropriate slot in your computer, click on File, then click on Import. The software goes out and auto-detects a compatible file. Then just answer/Click Ok.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 02:43 PM)cookie810 Wrote: ohh, it just says resmed, airsense 10...?

Take the water tank out before you move the machine to look.

It says something else where it says AirSense 10 in the lower right corner. The second part is the important part.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 06:20 PM)quiescence at last Wrote: from sleepyhead side, once you put the SD card into the appropriate slot in your computer, click on File, then click on Import. The software goes out and auto-detects a compatible file. Then just answer/Click Ok.

Hello,

I'm trying to get the data from my computer to the SleepyHead software. Is this possible? I read the instructions, and the warning about potential data corruption, so I copy my data to my computer first. Then I disconnect my card reader and try to import the data to the software, using the folder location I saved the data to. SleepyHead is not finding it when it auto-scans, then it brings up a menu to browse for your files. Even when I browse to my folder and see the files there (and "choose" the folder), it won't import them. It says no data found. It won't let me choose the files themselves.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Leave your card reader hooked up with the SD card (locked) still in it. Let Sleepyhead find it there. Sleepyhead does not write anything to the SD card and will not affect the data in the SD card. With Windows 8.1 and possibly some other operating systems, the computer puts an index or something on the card if the card is unlocked. Then when you put it back in the CPAP, the CPAP does not like it and the only way it will proceed is to reformat the card and you lose some of the data on the card. Actually the CPAP will rewrite the compliance data onto the card. You have not really lost the rest of the data because you already have it on your computer.

Make sure that after you have downloaded the data you unlock the SD card before you put it back into the CPAP.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
Hello to all
I use a HOFFRICHTER Point 2 Auto unit for couple o weeks as demo and also found the software for it. But the unit is expensive and I'll give it back.
I was thinking to buy the Apex iCH (that has build in heated air humidifier) and I'm looking for compatible sw since I can't find the Apex easy compliance sw.
Does anyone know if the sleepyhead software is compatible with the Apex iCH Auto cpap unit?

Kind regards
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
Hi jtrianta, Welcome to the forum!

Here is the link for SleepyHead. This is the same url as the link at the top of the page.
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/

On the main page SleepyHead lists the following machines:
SleepyHead supports data capable CPAP machine models from the following series:
ResMed S9, AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, Philips Respirioncs System One, Fisher & Paykel ICON & ICON+ and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP

I didn't see yours listed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 7 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 237 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,011 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,206 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,108 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.