Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
RE: sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
SleepyHead tries to find data saved in root of any drive. The safest way is to copy data from SD card to a USB flashdisk using a cardreader. SleepyHead then can import the data from this flasdisk. Another way is to use Flashair card which enables to copy data from the SD card wirelessly, so it is not necessary to withdraw the card from the machine (requires some knowledge on wireless networking).
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer?
I see no mention, either in your list or recommenced machines or machines to avoid, of any Fisher&Paykel machines.
I was using a rented F&P Icon Premo from February when I started CPAP therapy, and was successfully loading the data into sleepyhead. At the end of the six month rental agreement, with funds available I purchased the new model F&P SleepStyle. I love the new machine, with it's much improved water chamber (easier to get at, fill, empty, clean - just brilliant) and (to me) friendlier menu system. I also liked that I was able to sync (limited) data to the SleepStyle app on my Android phone (but that stopped working after less than a week.)

The only downside is that sleepyhead does not recognise the data from the SleepStyle. It recognises that there is a folder structure there and invites an import, but the import does nothing. (It does do nothing very quickly though.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 62 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 205 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 330 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 588 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 961 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,153 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,069 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.