Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Swift FX
Humidifier: Phillips System One Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 8
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

sleepyhead wave forms
I have been using SH for a few days and have about three weeks of accumulated data for the SD card.

Today when I added the March 7 data I noticed that the wave forms are different than the prior days. As you can see from the attached image the time starts on the "x" axis from about 17:00 and "scrunches" the data to the right. In prior days the data began about 23:00 which was about when I went to sleep and end at about 8:00 and the data filled the entire "X" axis period; the entire graph data filled the entire area. Now it is as a say scrunched into the right hand side. I would like to correct this for the 7th and avoid it happening in the future.

I have changed nothing in preferences etc. And wonder if it could have something to do with the switch to DST which went into effect last night in the USA. I am using a Phillips System One.

Any thoughts to fix this and avoid the problem going forward would be appreciated.

BillMar

[attachment=1339]
03-08-2015 01:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
BillMar Offline

Members

Machine: Phillips REMstar Auto A-Flex Model 560
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Swift FX
Humidifier: Phillips System One Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 8
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

RE: sleepyhead wave forms
Don't waste time on this "problem" Unsure

I am the problem! The waveforms are skewed to the right because I ran the machine about 16:00 hours for about 20 minutes to dry out the tubing which I had washed--according to the instructions of the supplier and of course that started a session.

I then turned off the machine until went to bed and started the normal therapy. Hence the "crazy" waveform.

Sorry if anyone has taken time on this before I have posted this correction. Rather obvious nowThinking-about

BillMar
03-08-2015 02:11 PM
trish6hundred Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet for Her
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Fisher & Paykel Simplus
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 7-20 Cm H2O
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I started CPAP in 2008. Totally blind since birth.

Sex: Female

Hi BillMar,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.

trish6hundred
03-08-2015 02:53 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
quiescence at last Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: REMstar System One with Autoflex
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro AirFit F10
Humidifier: yes typical setting = 4
CPAP Pressure: 5-13 Autotritrating CPAP
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: CMS-50F Plus oximeter /w SPO2 Assistant software. Avowed mouth-breather switching to nose-breathing

ha ha. a lot of what we see is because of what we do. it's ok, I guessed there might be a short session before 17:30 due to the event bar.

what's really funny is I ran mine much the same, having cleaned my tubing, I blew mine dry as well.... I expected to see the same thing, but didn't get that pleasure.

only thing I can think of is on my sleepyhead preferences, there is a setting to ignore any session less than x minutes, mine set on 5 minutes. I must not have blown it for over 5 minutes.

QAL

Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 03:55 PM by quiescence at last.)
03-08-2015 03:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Encore Pro Shows Cheynes Stokes Respiration in wave form Hmm888 11 1,498 05-06-2016 05:32 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto thasan26 3 474 05-03-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: thasan26
  Wave Form Phillips vs Resmed Zouk1972 5 598 03-09-2016 06:02 AM
Last Post: palerider