Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead wave forms
sleepyhead wave forms
I have been using SH for a few days and have about three weeks of accumulated data for the SD card.

Today when I added the March 7 data I noticed that the wave forms are different than the prior days. As you can see from the attached image the time starts on the "x" axis from about 17:00 and "scrunches" the data to the right. In prior days the data began about 23:00 which was about when I went to sleep and end at about 8:00 and the data filled the entire "X" axis period; the entire graph data filled the entire area. Now it is as a say scrunched into the right hand side. I would like to correct this for the 7th and avoid it happening in the future.

I have changed nothing in preferences etc. And wonder if it could have something to do with the switch to DST which went into effect last night in the USA. I am using a Phillips System One.

Any thoughts to fix this and avoid the problem going forward would be appreciated.

BillMar

[attachment=1339]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead wave forms
Don't waste time on this "problem" Unsure

I am the problem! The waveforms are skewed to the right because I ran the machine about 16:00 hours for about 20 minutes to dry out the tubing which I had washed--according to the instructions of the supplier and of course that started a session.

I then turned off the machine until went to bed and started the normal therapy. Hence the "crazy" waveform.

Sorry if anyone has taken time on this before I have posted this correction. Rather obvious nowThinking-about

BillMar
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi BillMar,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
ha ha. a lot of what we see is because of what we do. it's ok, I guessed there might be a short session before 17:30 due to the event bar.

what's really funny is I ran mine much the same, having cleaned my tubing, I blew mine dry as well.... I expected to see the same thing, but didn't get that pleasure.

only thing I can think of is on my sleepyhead preferences, there is a setting to ignore any session less than x minutes, mine set on 5 minutes. I must not have blown it for over 5 minutes.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mask pressure wave form with obstructive events jaredihnen 6 451 12-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  How to evaluate wave forms Labromaniac 4 569 06-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Labromaniac
  Wave form no longer downloads RLSdss 0 728 10-23-2019, 07:56 AM
Last Post: RLSdss
  Flow limitation and wave form question KallyA 8 1,743 05-18-2019, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Questions about stage 3/4 slow wave sleep Melman 9 1,975 03-15-2017, 01:23 PM
Last Post: KCFLY
  Encore Pro Shows Cheynes Stokes Respiration in wave form Hmm888 11 6,272 05-06-2016, 05:32 AM
Last Post: MitchS
  Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto thasan26 3 1,738 05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: thasan26

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.