Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleppyhead locking up
sleppyhead locking up
Sleepyhead error Thinking-about

Cannot access the file menu, therefore or cannot generate screen print. When I use the window Print Screen key it capture the main sleepy head welcome screen even when I am viewing the daily page.

I can only exit the program thru the task bar icon

I am running window 10 on an H/P laptop

I tried to reinstall over existing program to preserve User files.
did not fix.

considering uninstall and reinstall for fix Dont-know
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleppyhead locking up
I uninstalled Sleepyhead Beta and did a clean install. Still had same problems. I then uninstalled it and and searched for any residual files and found profiles in parent folder did not get removed with the program using the uninstall command.

I ran another remove program and then manually removed the parent folder and the profiles.

I never had trouble with the software before I updated to Beta, can I reach back an get the older version somewhere
2004-Bon Jovi

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had that issue when SH was in fullscreen. The menu would open behind the main window. You can still use it when you arrow down but you have to remember how many times to press the down arrow. I didn't have that issue when SH was not in fullscreen. F11 toggles fullscreen mode on/off.

It is a confirmed bug and on the bug report list.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2016, 07:14 AM)AlanE Wrote: I had that issue when SH was in fullscreen. The menu would open behind the main window. You can still use it when you arrow down but you have to remember how many times to press the down arrow. I didn't have that issue when SH was not in fullscreen. F11 toggles fullscreen mode on/off.

It is a confirmed bug and on the bug report list.

I am now running beta 2 . It would have been nice to know this before I uninstalled Beta 1. Nevertheless, I just tried the F11 toggle on both of my machines the toggle work fine on my desktop (win 10 upgraded from win 8) However on my Laptop (new win 10 machine)when I hit the F11 toggle the screen goes blank

2004-Bon Jovi

Post Reply Post Reply
I was away on family matters when you posted that or I would have seen the message and answered sooner. Not sure what issue your laptop has there. Is F11 set to toggle some other function like projector?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2016, 05:52 PM)AlanE Wrote: I was away on family matters when you posted that or I would have seen the message and answered sooner. Not sure what issue your laptop has there. Is F11 set to toggle some other function like projector?

Here is a little more data for you analysis.

When my laptop is not in its docking station sleepyhead toggles to full screen and back just like most other programs I run; adobe, MS office, chrome. But when I am plug into my docking station which extends my desktop onto two other monitors. It turns off the Laptop monitor. Which is why I said in the prior post "the monitor goes blank". After some addition analysis I found that sleepy head is actually turning off the laptop monitor. I can go into display settings and turn it back on. When I do, sleepyhead is still running.

None of my other software does this. Including ResScan
2004-Bon Jovi

Post Reply Post Reply
Just a thought...you can install freeware called Who Crashed. This software automatically reads the crash dump logs that are created when the machine stops responding so you can determine what drivers were responsible for the crash. It may be something in Sleepyhead or an unrelated program.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
interesting idea I will look into that
2004-Bon Jovi

Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like you have a Dell?

Post Reply Post Reply
HP envy 1080p touch screen
win 10
2004-Bon Jovi

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.