Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

software for Remstar Pro c-Flex plus
software for Remstar Pro c-Flex plus
Im sorry if this imformation has already been talked about as i have not found it. I installed resscan softward on my computer and found it was the wrong software. Does anyone know where i can get the correct software for my cpap machine. Here is the info i think that was on the sd card.
Thank you
remstar pro c-flex plus

SerialNumber=P07169587FE43
ModelNumber=460P
ProductType=0x34
DataFormat=UDF
DataFormatVersion=2
Family=0
FamilyVersion=4
SoftwareVersion=V3.02
FirstDate=LastDate
LastDate=1353773388
BasicKey=156e0102b144
DetailsKey=850f02038683
ErrorKey=000004006760
PatientFolderNum=0
PatientFileNum=77
EquipFileNum=0
TS=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1
ValidCheck=fe34
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: software for Remstar Pro c-Flex plus
Is that C-Flex "PLUS" or C-Flex "+"?

If it is PLUS, then don't bother with software. Your machine only collects compliance data which is hours used.

If it is C-Flex +, the 460P model means you can use the free SleepyHead but need a patch for it.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Respironics software is called Encore but I don't know which version you need for your machine.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi charles and WELCOME! to the forum.!
What Paula said.
"ResScan only works with "Resmed" machines.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like from your profile you have a PR System REMstar Pro with C-Flex+... which is a data-capable machine.

If it's a PR System one REMstar Plus with C-flex, that is NOT a data capable machine and no software will work with it.

If you indeed have the Pro version, then the SleepyHead software will work for you. Go to the link Paula posted, install the software, then replace the .exe file with the patch version for your machine per those instructions (assuming it's a 460p or "60 Series" machine).

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2012, 07:17 PM)charles Wrote: remstar pro c-flex plus
ModelNumber=460P
460P is the new PRS1 Pro (data capable) machine with the heated hose option
some members uses Encore Basic also what Paula and SS said

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You

Yes it is the remstar pro c-flex + 460p i just spelled the plus instead of usung the correct + , and again thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Good! A data capable machine is a good thing. But if you can't view the data, it's worthless.

Poke around the 'net to see if you can find the Encore Basic. Or try to download and install SleepyHead.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Speepyhead installed but the update would not install. My operating system is windows 7 64 bit. That might be why, but i have not found any install instructions for the update. The sleepy head programs trys to update itsself but fails.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah. The update or the patch? The patch does not install. You simply find the .exe file for the program and replace it with the patched one.

If it is the update itself, you have to start the program as the administrator, then it will update. It should update on its own vs you installing anything. If it is the update within the program that is not working, no clue.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all, everything works great even with a 64 bit system.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,081 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 238 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 368 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 332 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 574 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,018 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.