Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

software not working
software not working
Windows 10, resmed autosense.
So I download OSCAR and run it.
Requires a file with data, if I say yes, point ot SD card or a folder I made- crashes
Say no- crashes.

Then download resmed
It sees the card, and asks for patient info.
Fill it in, no place to say 'ok'
Meanwhile no links work in the main resmed screen

Do you have to be a programmer to be part of this group?

All I want to do is look at the data.
was doing fine at 4-14 events/hr.
All of a sudden am doing 30-45

Why is this so hard?  I could call my Dr and get an appt in 10 months...........
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: software not working
No, you don't need to be a programmer -- just a CPAP user needing help with software.

Which version of OSCAR do you have? What kind of Windows 10 computer are you using, and how old is it? What is the screen resolution? Try holding down the shift key when you start OSCAR to see if that helps.

If you are using OSCAR 1.2.0, make a zip file of OSCAR_Data/logs and attach it to a message. That will give us diagnostic information that may explain to us what is happening.

When you say you download "resmed," do you mean "ResScan"? If so, let's ignore that for a while and get OSCAR working for you. I vaguely recall that a button may be hidden with ResScan if your computer has a small screen.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 76 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 620 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar Quit Working stillsleepy2 19 1,119 01-11-2024, 04:59 PM
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.