Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

some graphs have disappeared
some graphs have disappeared
usually I get  14 graphs in the daily view. Last night's data had only 9 graphs. and at the bottom right of the screen is lists the graphs .. are the missing graphs lost forever or can they be restored?
thanks
Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: some graphs have disappeared
The list of charts have checkmarks to make them display, but usually, when a few are not checked, you will get a 9 of 14 graphs. Make sure all waveforms are checked in the menu File/Preferences/Wavefoms
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2022, 09:49 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: The list of charts have checkmarks to make them display, but usually, when a few are not checked, you will get a 9 of 14 graphs. Make sure all waveforms are checked in the menu File/Preferences/Wavefoms

wave forms are all checked off ... hoping it doesn't happen again tonight  :-(
Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2022, 01:06 PM)cberistain Wrote: wave forms are all checked off ... hoping it doesn't happen again tonight  :-(

once again, only 9 graphs instead of 14 last night. could it possibly be a setting in the cpap machine itself?
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having a kind of similar problem. The other day Oscar said that it was already up to date. However there were 2 days missing. Finally got it to display the missing dates. Then this morning it was missing half the night. I deleted everything and tried to rebuild data. Now I have the last 2 months missing. It says that it is up to date. When I tried to load from the SD card to sleepHQ it is all there. I really don't understand.
Do I need to delete the whole program and start over?
Post Reply Post Reply
just can't seem to figure out how to get the missing graphs back .. getting only 9 instead of 14 graphs .. and Leak Rate is the one I really need and it is "missing in action" ... any clue on how to resolve this issue?
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
bottom right shows the 9 graphs.. Leak rate is missing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting... my Daily shows the 14 graphs, and if I uncheck one it says 13 of 14...

This bears more investigation... be back later
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Missing Leak Rate, Flow Limit, Pressure, Snore and Time at Pressure. These are also missing from the statistics in the left column. Are these missing statistics available for selection in the Events or Waveforms preferences?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like a corrupted or missing waveform file on the SD card.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,053 Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Last Post: shell2460
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 250 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 568 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 618 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  How do is scroll or fast forward thru Oscar graphs? DaveInDenver 3 672 08-24-2023, 07:32 AM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  Oscar- how to change times-military time to regular time on graphs Reesche 2 807 07-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.