Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

some sleepyhead data issues
some sleepyhead data issues
I read that there's a sleepyhead update in the works.  hopefully my list of issues below is old news but I confess I have not searched to see if these have all been addressed.  if so, feel free to delete this post.

sleepyhead is the greatest thing for cpapers since cpap itself! lot's of good data and graphics. For the sake of future improvements, here are a few problems I've noticed.

sleepyhead data isn't entirely trustworthy because: 

a) it adds non-existent sleep sessions to multiple days most almost everytime program data is downloaded, which is to say everytime the program is opened, & it's just too much trouble to repeatedly go through my entire history to locate and delete them (I've tried rebuilding data without much success. I do believe it's related to the time issue as I think but have not confirmed that added non-existent sleep sessions occur near the 12's on the clock); 

b) if a session is deleted, the ahi changes on the daily page but is not adjusted on the statistics page; and 

c) some of the settings indicated on the statistics page and sometimes on the daily page are incorrect because sleepyhead can't handle midday changes (so, for example, an afternoon nap might be at one setting and the rest of the night another, but it shows only the first afternoon nap setting instead of the setting used for the vast majority of that 24 hour period).

sleepyhead doesn't handle settings and time changes very well.

the overview page freezes part way down when attempting to scroll down the page.  it used to be intermittent, now it happens every time. edit: I may have "solved" this problem by deleting non-applicable graphs from list to display.

screenshots are a little weird.  if use f11>f12>f11 to remove personal info, there's a slight screen shift during the process and the resulting image appears with another image behind, to the left and below the desired image, making the desired image slightly less visible / harder to read. 

sleepyhead reports and downloads / exports seem to contain only some pre-selected data.  I'd like to have all the data underlying waveforms and graphs available to create reports to take to the doctor and to download / export into my spreadsheet to look for correlations. better yet, I'd like to have the option to pick and choose which data types to access.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  scrolling issues in OSCAR 1.5.1 for macOS leonking 3 677 02-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,598 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  1.5.0 New Search Functonality Causes UI Issues Gralli 14 643 09-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Gralli

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.