Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] 64Gb FlashAir WiFi Setup Problems (todivefor)
[split] 64Gb FlashAir WiFi Setup Problems (todivefor)
I got my new FlashAir W-04 64GB (overkill, but smaller weren't cheaper) card today. I have already managed to screw it up. I tried to install Sleepmaster. Followed directions to let it get formatted in my DreamStation. Then went through the Sleepmaster config. All went very smoothly, but could not find my card in my CPAP or in my computer. Computer is about 4 ft from my router. I tried to restore it back to factory with FlashAirTool.app. I get message, "the card inserted is not a FlashAir card. Please insert a FlashAir W-04 card and try again.? I think I have all the updated Toshiba software. Anyone have any ideas how I can get my card back?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
Although I really wanted to get it to work, Sleepmaster just never did. Try FlashPAP instead. It's been working for me fine for a good couple of years now.

The download link is in the first post of this thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've formatted the FlashAir under Windows before. After unmounting the card, removing it, and then re-inserting it, would cause the SD_WAN directory to reappear. The CPAP will only read a FAT32. A 64Gb usually uses exFAT or NTFS. I would recommend partitioning it to no more than 32 GB using a FAT32 format before setting it up.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been trying FlashPAP and SleepMaster for 2 days, and I have not gotten anywhere with either. I can't seem to get either to see my SD CARD (FlashAir W-04). My CPAP is a DreamStation. I am running Mac OS X 10.15.4 on a Macbook Pro. My router is verizon Actiontex FIOS (doesn't even have 5ghz). When I put my SD CARD in the card reader, I see flashair_ec21e5367ae8 ( basically flashair_MAC) as network for awhile and then it goes away. After running up and down the stairs many many times, I finally brought my CPAP down to my computer about 4 feet from my router. In FlashPAP, I am using the following config:

[Vendor]

IP_ADDRESS=192.168.1.150
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0
DNSMODE=1
CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=4
STA_RETRY_CT=0
APPSSID=PittsburghNet
APPNETWORKKEY=networkPW  (my network password)
MASTERCODE=00223f032dca
DHCP_Enabled=NO
APPNAME=DreamStation
COMMAND=fat cp /SD_WLAN/BCONFIG 1\:/BCONFIG
LOCK=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
UPLOAD=1
VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.03
CID=02544d535736344755f472cf7b012601
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA

I have never been able to access my flashair with fFlashPAP/SleepMaster or the browser for that matter. I Have been thru Red's mac instructions many times. I am about to pull my hair out, which wouldn't be all that bad as I have not had a haircut since 2/14.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
You don't need to keep testing the Wi-Fi from your CPAP.  If you have it setup properly, it will connect to your network Wi-Fi while it is in your computer's SD card reader.  Try connecting with your web browser to its IP.  If it connects, then it is set up properly. You might try APPMODE=5. Another biggie is your OS and the default text editor. Macs and Linux don't use the same line terminator as Windows. The FlashAir is looking for the Windows terminator characters. You need to save your CONFIG file with both CR and LF as the End-of-Line terminator or the FlashAir will see your config file a one l-o-n-g string.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Using the ip address (192.168.1.150) does not work. My router shows that address expired. I've been dealing with computers (software) all my working life. I hate dealing with hardware, particularly networking. Drives me nuts.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is 192.168.1.150 in your DHCP assignment range? What are your DHCP range settings? Also, what is your PC's IP address?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
It is in the range. Range is 192.168.1.2 - 192.168.1.254. My PC's ip ia 192.168.1.208.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless you have 250 devices that need an IP assigned, you could use a setting 150 to 254. You then use the any IP below the 150 for a static address. You would assign your FlashAir to one of these addresses.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
No love. Set DHCP dynamic range 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.150. Set FlashAir to 192.168.1.220. Still shows expired. No access.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 56 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,902 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,244 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 609 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Language setup magborges 5 1,210 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.