Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network
RE: [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network
DOUBLE CONGRATS!   My insurance (UHC)  would not pay for 2 mo rental nor machine.  They claimed $5k deductible for durable med. eq. out of network.   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network
Jerry Sends,

Congrats!  You certainly persevered through that ordeal.  I purposely paid out of pocket to avoid that hassle, but now you have me thinking of trying again when I need a replacement machine.

Thanks for sharing...
MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.5) | OSCAR v1.4.0 | VM = Win10 (19043.1446) |
An Apnea Board Monitor (ABM) is a member of the Apnea Board Forum who volunteers to help watch the forum, and keep things running smoothly.
Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching images and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR Data Interpretation
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone quit CPAP because they felt worse? AlaskanJaeger 7 190 7 minutes ago
Last Post: clownbell
Question [Equipment] Is it legal for DME providers to decline a CPAP device without Credit Card info? ngxt25 8 123 12 minutes ago
Last Post: clownbell
Question 3 Months on CPAP, still tired despite Dr saying my apnea is controlled highwaystar86 121 6,488 3 hours ago
Last Post: highwaystar86
  New to cpap, aerophagia and frustrated Brazen 8 117 6 hours ago
Last Post: ArcherNeedsSleep
  CPAP Usage w/ SInus Infection sm315 3 116 Yesterday, 05:32 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  CPAP & INTRAOCULAR PRESSURE - CONSENSUS OF OPINION MCS2014 0 105 08-08-2022, 01:17 AM
Last Post: MCS2014
  [Equipment] Travel Cpap Duncansleeps 3 192 08-07-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.