Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network
RE: [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network
DOUBLE CONGRATS!   My insurance (UHC)  would not pay for 2 mo rental nor machine.  They claimed $5k deductible for durable med. eq. out of network.   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network
Jerry Sends,

Congrats!  You certainly persevered through that ordeal.  I purposely paid out of pocket to avoid that hassle, but now you have me thinking of trying again when I need a replacement machine.

Thanks for sharing...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 7 97 3 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 110 8,692 3 hours ago
Last Post: ewriter
  Can you regain CPAP coverage after failing compliance the first time? dharma2255 3 75 5 hours ago
Last Post: eok361
  [Pressure] TiredButNotCranky's CPAP journey TiredButNotCranky 4 116 7 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,365 Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Which CPAP Wipes Effectively Eliminate Bacteria and Germs? dharma2255 4 159 Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Last Post: dharma2255
  should I raise my CPAP pressure if 3AM spo2 is loow RichardW 13 303 04-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RichardW

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.