Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement
RE: [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement
(07-16-2021, 11:04 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It does work. 

Good. Is that process you describe in message 6 required to make it work?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. My post number was #7. Anyway, here is the link to it, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid386595

An easier trick to create a static IP for it is to allow your DHCP server to provide one, then reserve that address for its MAC in the DHCP server device.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oops. I didn’t ask the question I meant to ask. I was thinking of your message 28 where you reflashed the firmware. There was also a mention elsewhere in the thread regarding a potentially missing WebDAV library. 

I’ve done everything in message 7 and if that’s all I need, I’ll proceed once the sd card extender arrives.
Post Reply Post Reply
No.  Rebuilding the code requires very specific libraries versions.   If you try to use a newer version of any library specified [HERE], then you will not be able to compile it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem getting this on the network, but haven't figured out how to view the SD Card.

In a browser on PC and Mac, I try:

http://10.0.0.20/ -or- http://10.0.0.20/DavWWWRoot

and get:

Not found
URI: / Method: GET

Am I just doing something stupid?
Post Reply Post Reply
The Windows looks correct. Have your tried "https"? Also, you DID flip the switch on the card back to the SDIO? You can test the Wi-Fi capability of the card while it is using a USB cable and the switch is set to USB. That can cause aggravation, though. On several occasions, it would operate perfectly on the USB, but would become very defiant when it was tested on the SD side. This problem seems to be a timing issue during the card's initialization. The USB negotiates a connection faster than the SD. If memory serves me correctly, when I stopped playing with the card, I was trying various delay loops. The Arduino language has a timeout function, but it puts the whole system to sleep when it's issued.

On a Mac, I "think" that the command line would be something like, mount_webdav https://10.0.0.20/ /Volumes/temp/

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I did try https:// with no luck -- no connection at all. I'll play with it some more over the weekend and see if I make any progress. I appreciate the pointers, though!

If I don't figure it out, I have an EzShare on order and know enough about scripting to make @biorn's script work in my environment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are the areas in the code that may help you trace out your problem.

config.cpp: Reads the SETUP.INI file and populates the variables.  It also writes these values to the NVRAM. Also, the original code requires that the "SETUP.INI" file be in all upper case. That was one of the first things that I modified in my code.

network.cpp: Initializes the IP connection.  This where you can hard-code in your IP. This seems to be the problem area.

I noticed the code's IP declaration uses commas in lieu of periods. I'm wondering if that may lead to errors.

Good luck!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
For those following along or possibly considering going this route, the immediate problem that I'm having is that neither my Windows nor Mac installations support SMB1, which this device wants.

I guess I'll try Linux next.
Post Reply Post Reply
In [*]Windows, you have to activate it.  It is in the additional Window feature.  
  1. Open Control Panel in your PC/Notebook.
  2. Click on Programs.
  3. Click on Turn Windows features on or off link.
  4. Expand the SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support option.
  5. Check the SMB 1.0/CIFS Client option.
  6. Click the OK button.

Windows 10 - In PowerShell
Code:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName smb1protocol

The above has been edited.   This should teach me not to provide Windows commands while typing on a Linux box.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 44 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,707 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 638 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,917 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.