Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plmnb's Never Ending OSA Journey (Data)
RE: Plmnb's Never Ending OSA Journey (Data)
If you are not using a heated tube, ask for it. You will have to spend your own dime on a hose cover, but they last forever and are worth every penny for the comfort returned. Suspending the hose from the headboard or a hose buddy thing is a good way to avoid leaks and water in the mask.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Snorybob.

Thinking-about The hose on the mask I am switching back to already is at the top of the head.  Does this mean I shouldn't be getting the "rain" effect?

Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Either in front of the mask or behind your head, laying down, it still leave the hose at the same height if your machine is on a night table, so chances for dripping. The hose buddy ($15.00) or top headboard attachment (#251) would completely eliminate that problem. It's the best CPAP expense I've done &
I'm not the only one to think so.
                                               sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does the hose rise from the machine and drop to your head, or droop from the nightstand and rise? It is the first you want.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah so. Yes, I guess mine comes across from the nightstand. I shall splurge on the buddy I believe.

Thank you.
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have for many years just used a lanyard like you would have for an employee ID or event pass, and just suspended the hose from the headboard or wall above the bed. The hose buddy is a bit more elegant solution and quite portable.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
My husband just designed and made me a thing! I’ll post a pice tomorrow. Good night.

Plmnb
Post Reply Post Reply
Anyone who has the desire to follow the continuing journey, a new thread has been started: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...New-Thread

[url=http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-In-anticipation-of-my-BIPAP-Re-New-Thread][/url]Plmnb
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] TiredButNotCranky's CPAP journey TiredButNotCranky 4 115 6 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 0 74 04-13-2024, 06:43 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,621 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 5 1,002 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,880 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  CPAP journey start - please help (thread) Negligee1136 48 4,417 01-29-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey gainerfull 3 666 12-18-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.