Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Fisher Paykel vs. Resmed (Masks)
[split] Fisher Paykel vs. Resmed (Masks)
I'm looking to go to a full face mask similar to the ResMed F30i, but was curious what folks thought about it compared to the Fisher & Paykel Evora Full?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Fisher Paykel vs. Resmed (Masks)
I don't know that anyone has seen the Evora Full yet. F&P's announcement said it would be distributed first to New Zealand and Australia, with other countries to follow later. Niko, of the CPAP Reviews Youtube channel and located in Australia, has said he will post a review as soon as he gets the mask, and he has not yet posted a review.

I would like to try it myself when it becomes available.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was unaware of the new F&P offering until I read your post. I can only find the F&P Evora FFM in Australia. Bummer!!! I have the Resmed F30 and use it every so often. My normal go-to, and favorite, masks are the F&P Brevida, Simplus, and Vitera. I will be ordering one of the new ones when they are available in the US.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually Niko said in one of his latest you tube videos that  he has been using it for a week and he said the seal is amazing.  Looking forward to trying it also.  Wondering when it will be available in the US?
Post Reply Post Reply
Nicko is planning to use the Evora Full for a couple of weeks before doing a review and as another person stated he is impressed thus far. I know of one person in Australia who got the Evora Full when he picked up a new machine. Although he was experiencing “issues”, it was difficult to find out if it was the mask or something else causing his problem. If it is as soft and comfortable as the Evora cushion, it could be game changer for some FFM users, especially if the seal is excellent.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to visit the Fisher and Paykel New Zealand website to see the Evora Full info. Quite a different look than anything I've seen before. Appears to have a white band going over the head, with a part of the headgear that goes over and under the ears. The cushion appears to be somewhat like ResMed's F30i, a hybrid.

Here's the top banner image of the mask.

[attachment=37122]

Image off the user manual.

[attachment=37123]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 30 4,497 04-13-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Skin Irritation from Masks Granny7 19 2,713 04-13-2024, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Little Olive
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 5 509 04-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: hejohoo
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 110 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,994 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 428 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 557 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.