Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Going "Rogue" - MyAir leak results
While I am waiting on my sd card to arrive , how can I get you guys some results?

I have the MYAIR app and site buts its basic info.

The one that is bothering me is the mask seal, its at about 14 x. I dont feel any air escaping and its on nice and tight.

I have the full mask and it doesnt move at all.  I do move it a few times to scratch my nose or so on but not 14 plus times.

What you guys think??
Post Reply Post Reply
Your mask *must* have an intentional leak or you would die from too much carbon dioxide which would cause you to stop breathing. If the mask doesn't vent air there's something terribly wrong with it.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Your brain is not the boss.

Post Reply Post Reply
Matzaball, On your Airsense 10, enter the provider menu and be sure Essentials is changed from ON to PLUS. This will give you more detailed on-screen sleep reports. You should be able to see your total AHI and CA for 1-day, 7-day and 30 day averages. See what your 1 or 7 day AHI and CA index is. The leak information from MyAir and the machine is not very useful. Sounds like you have a card on the way, so it won't be long.

I suggest you start your own thread so we don't mix up your questions with the O.P. in this thread, pbwebb.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Very Frustrated w Results BlueJay22 14 287 Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Last Post: BlueJay22
  Help Understanding Leak Rate & Statistics Hojo 2 69 Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Returning To Therapy with Startling Results OldMarineOceanside 79 1,920 09-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: OldMarineOceanside
  Oximeters-Target Results and Do you really get what you pay for? Orionsnet 18 980 09-18-2017, 05:53 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20
  Surprising results after surgery car54 4 183 09-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Sleep Study Results HELP Please! sleepydwarf2014 14 788 09-13-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Make Leak Advice/Help JonnyCPAP 8 215 09-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Last Post: JonnyCPAP