Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Help With SleepyHead Install
[split] Help With SleepyHead Install
Hi Robysue,

I finally got a SD card reader for my iMac. I tried downloading Sleepyhead per your recommendation, however,when I try to install the downloaded file, all that I get is CCleaner and the application is blank. Is there something you can recommend to help with installation?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aerophagia
Hi Rich,

I finally bought a SD card reader for my iMac. When I tried downloading Sleepyhead software, all that I got was CCleaner. Is it possible to get technical support? Also, is there a doctor or lab that you can recommend in Manhattan for a mask fitting? For some reason, that seems to be a great challenge.
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
CCleaner is not part of the Sleepyhead program, and I would recommend against installing it. This link should take you directly to the #SleepyHead site.

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
And in case it wasn't obvious, the "this link" he meant is on the word SleepyHead in his post. (I have my screen yellowed due to eye strain issues; sometimes I have to LOOK for a link cuz my colors are wacky). I'm a Mac person, so I'm posting to get added to the mailing for this thread, so that I can maybe help with Mac issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply. I have no problem getting to the Sleepyhead site (per your link as well as the one from this board - top of screen) and downloading the iMac app. "Sleepyhead - 1.0.0-beta-2.2-snapshot-Macosx-20160421.dmg" However, the area that should be populated with the application is blank and just above it shows a sleeping sheep with Ccleaner. I have had Ccleaner ever since I owned my computer.
Looking at the file name, is this a beta version? If so, has anyone else experienced this issue?
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm. I just re-downloaded it, and got file SleepyHead-1.0.0-beta-2.2-Snapshot-MacOSX-20160421.dmg as you say.

Then I double click on that, to open the .dmg package, and I get a folder window with just the standing up and masked SleepyHead sheep (not a sleeping one), and the app is named SleepyHead.app . That should be dragged to your applications folder (or wherever you prefer to keep it), not just run from this window.

With OS X 10.11 and later, you may not be allowed to run the app: “SleepyHead.app” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. You get around that by right-clicking on the app, and *choosing* OPEN. Then is acknowledges that may be might really be serious: “SleepyHead.app” is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure you want to open it? So you click OPEN .... and possibly supply an admin password.

It opens to a starting screen with the standing up, masked Sheep, "Welcome to SleepyHead" and three large buttons below that.

Where in the process are you seeing something different?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Help With SleepyHead Install
Thanks BadGoodDeb, your comments helped and it appears that I have now downloaded my data. Q/ was this written before developer ID registration began?
Q/ What is the best way to post the data that I downloaded into Sleepyhead?

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
For posting your data, the links in my signature should help you learn how to organize charts, and link them from Imgur. Apneaboard allows attachments, but space is limited, so linking to Imgur is better. I'll leave your other question to GoodBadDeb.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What data are you looking for specifically? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you check Sleeprider's signature, the link to organize your Sleepyhead data shows what graphs to display first.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,250 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,029 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 723 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  Can't install Oscar. Ficklid22 14 1,547 11-13-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [split] Mac M1 stopped importing BestDreamYet 9 1,095 05-31-2023, 11:18 PM
Last Post: BestDreamYet
  How To install prisma ts software ? Amir Eid 11 8,133 05-26-2023, 02:06 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Unable to install Oscar on ubuntu 22.04 BrassCat 2 761 05-17-2023, 07:19 PM
Last Post: BrassCat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.