Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Help installing OSCAR on Mac
[split] Help installing OSCAR on Mac
I am running Ventura 13.1 on a 2019 MacBook Pro. I would be grateful if someone will please explain how to download OSCAR, my Mac will not allow me to do so.

Thank You.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Help installing OSCAR on Mac
The Old Crock,

First, did you download OSCAR from this site? The black ribbon up at the top of the page?

There is a Wiki page for Mac installation here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Apple_Mac

See if that helps you get OSCAR installed.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your assistance, I managed to download OSCAR onto my Mac, now I have to learn how to use and understand it.
Post Reply Post Reply
You will also need an SD card to use in your xPAP machine
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
HI, I tried to follow the instructions for installing Oscar on a Mac.  I don't have the Icon OSCAR.  It doesn't look at all like the examples you give in the readme text nor the wiki.  What I get is 2 "kind of" files.  written oscar execute and another one.  I drag those "files" in the applications on the finder.  And I always just get the same image.  with 1. README and 2. OSCAR icon and an arrow and a folder "application".  But it is only an image.  I can do nothing with it.  I really need this because we get so a bad service here at the clinic.  I have to follow my treatment by myself.

Thank you if you can help me,
Sabee.

PS I just tried again, I dont understand, but it worked.  It was on my Google Drive.   Oh-jeez

Thank you , I will surely need help on the way,

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 62 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,254 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,237 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
Question [split] Mac M1 stopped importing BestDreamYet 9 1,103 05-31-2023, 11:18 PM
Last Post: BestDreamYet
  [split] Graph resizing enjoysleep59 3 560 03-25-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom O2 ring files split up during sleep session LazeEng 3 464 03-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Last Post: LazeEng
  [split] OSCAR crashing on Mac M1 Geynshlofn 2 611 03-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Geynshlofn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.