Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Help with Machine Settings
[split] Help with Machine Settings
I think CPAP has really helped with my sleep and breathing. I have been using it for three years. My pressure started low (7) and is now 12. I need help changing the number on my machine (F&P Auto in Grey) I followed forum advise to get to menu, but still can't change it. My doctor is unable to download my info on this machine. i am using UCLA Sleep Center. Is there somewhere in the Orange County area to get my machine adjusted or fixed?

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Help with Machine Settings
I've moved this post to it's own thread so more people can see and respond.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Help with Machine Settings
Welcome to the forum vegan747!

Have you been to this thread? http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Did you get or order the Clinician's Manual for your particular machine? It should have instructions on how to adjust your settings.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 94 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 63 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 523 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 277 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 247 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
  [split]Innisfree - Therapy Thread Innisfree 1 232 01-09-2024, 07:56 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Wink Help my mom fix brainfog!!! - wrong machine settings? jra110 1 321 12-07-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.