Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split]Help with SD Card
[split]Help with SD Card
(10-29-2015, 11:34 AM)billekens Wrote: I have just started with my CPAP therapy just one month ago. What a difference in my life. I was diagnosed with very severe sleep apnea. I cannot tell you yet about my present data as I have not received my smart cart reader that I have in my CPAP. As soon as I have the data I will post it. The smart card reader is coming from China so I will have to be patient.
My doctor send me to a sleep clinic after I fell asleep in his office while I was waiting for him finishing his phone call. It was a little embarrassing but also a blessing in disguise.
My AHI on the prescription was 56.1 I am very curious to find out what it is now. I am using an APAP M type machine. It is old but it works very well. I am prescribed 15 cm H20 but the technician turned it down to 10 cm as I had to much leakage through my mouth and I ended up with balloon cheeks when I was using a chin strap. I still have a little leakage now what causes me to have dry mouth. I have tried a full face mask but that was worse with leakage than the nose mask that I use now. I have also used the nose pillow but as of now I prefer the nose mask. After I get my data I will come back with a update.
I did get my smart card reader but it does not work properly. It does not show up on my computer. It is an Alcor Micro Smart Card reader and my smart card is an encorepro. I shows up in my device manager and it said that it is working properly. Does anyone know how to steer me in the right direction?

Thanks, BillSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split]Help with SD Card
Moderator Note: I moved this post here in the hopes more people will see it and someone can help Bill.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleepster. We'll give it a shot.

If it is not showing in My Computer as a drive, there is a very good possibility that the software won't find it either.

Your profile says you are using ResScan software but your machine is a RemStar which is a Respironics, if what I searched on is true.

ResScan is only for ResMed machines. I don't believe ResScan will work with your machine.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2015, 12:01 AM)billekens Wrote: My AHI on the prescription was 56.1 I am very curious to find out what it is now. I am using an APAP M type machine.
Since the machine is an Auto, you should be be able to see AHI and leak data on the machine screen but you'll need to fix it from the clinical menu. The clinical manual is available via direct download, go section two
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

As for the card reader, I'm guess here, you,ll need encore pro smart card reader and encore pro or encore viewer software
(not sure which one) to download the data

Did you have to pay for this machine (been discontinued for some years) or given to you for free?
Newer machines are much improved and collect more more data, such as PRS1 Auto 550/560 or ResMed S9/AirSense 10 AutoSet
They use SD card and supported by the free SleepyHead software

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 51 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,241 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [split] Mac M1 stopped importing BestDreamYet 9 1,100 05-31-2023, 11:18 PM
Last Post: BestDreamYet
  [split] Graph resizing enjoysleep59 3 560 03-25-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom O2 ring files split up during sleep session LazeEng 3 463 03-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Last Post: LazeEng

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.