Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Jmayer180 AirCurve 10 ASV advice
[split] Jmayer180 AirCurve 10 ASV advice
Hello, Thought I'd jump on here instead of adding a new thread.  I haven't been on the Forum the last few years.  I've perhaps gotten complacent since I finally got my severe complex apnea under control with my AirCurve S10 ASV.  I feel well and am getting good numbers.  My machine is now three years old and I have started wondering about a replacement if/when it quits.  In searching [DME Link Removed] Supplier #1  I don't see  AirCurve S10 ASV listed but instead a zillion or so other similarly named units.  I'm forced to change my sleep doc due to his retirement, and haven't seen the new one yet.  I have basically divorced my local  DME.  There is only one available in this rural area and they are NOT helpful.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Lost53 - AirCurve 10 ASV advice
At 3-years you are not in a place where you need to worry about replacement, and would not qualify under insurance anyway. You can finyd listings with Supplier #2 and others. If I was in your position, I would want a backup, and it doesn't have to be new, just something to fall back on if needed. Keep an eye on DotMed listings under the Respiratory/BiPAP listings and filter for Resmed. If a good deal on an Aircurve 10 ASV comes up, jump on it. Also SearchTempest is a way to look for machines listed on Craigslist nationally. Filter for Resmed ASV.

Since this is Lost53's therapy thread, I am splitting this to a separate thread.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 298 8 hours ago
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 176 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 868 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,803 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 301 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 564 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 65 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.