Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Mal777 Lumis 150 ST-A iVAPS Therapy
RE: [split] Mal777 Lumis 150 ST-A iVAPS Therapy
(08-08-2020, 07:41 AM)Geer1 Wrote: So I noticed something interesting in my data that made me remember this thread.

I had a short section of the same uneven breathing Mal has/had regularly. I don't have a pacemaker so pacemaker does not appear to be the cause as we had theorized. I do have regular cardiogenic oscillations but this was the first and pretty much only time I have seen this kind of fluctuation.

Anyways just figured I would share this as something to note, hopefully things are still going well as they sounded like you had found some improvement.

Hello again Geer
Since I switched to Vauto my Oscar reports have been excellent.   Respiration stabilized and AHI's always low. I have included a couple of screenshots of mine.  
Really appreciated your help in the past and hope things are all OK with you

Mal

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Mal777, nice improvement. The Vauto is a really great machine to make you think about therapy at all. Looks like it works really well for you. Congrats on the improvement.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes the Vauto worked so well for me that I bought a second one as a backup. So comfortable to use also. The airsence did not help my eratic breathing issue, and the ST/STA  as recommended by my sleep physician was so just awful to tolerate, plus I still had high AHI's
Thanks again Sleeprider  for all your valuable help in the past.   This forum has been been so helpful
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m always gratified by members that let me know their therapy worked out although I sometimes wonder what we did Congratulations on finding a comfortable and efficacious solution.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,057 10 hours ago
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 149 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 247 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,257 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,330 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 950 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 802 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.