Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] New and Need Help - How do I change my pressure?
I've just joined, but have used CPAP for several years.  A recent sleep study recommended I raise pressure from 8 CM to 12 CM.      OK.
How do I do that without paying a technician to come 40 miles?

Please be specific.  This web-site is confusing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is the answer somewhere on this web-site?  I haven't found it yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nerves01 - There are brief instructions on how to get to the clinicians' menu in Section One of the page titled 'CPAP Setup Manuals' in the black bar at the top of each page.
You can also find instructions about how to request the clinicians' manual in Section Three of that page. You will want to change the maximum and minimum therapy pressures, and you may find other things to change, like the ramp start pressure, or turning off the ramp pressure entirely. It's a very useful manual.
Post Reply Post Reply

(01-11-2018, 06:29 PM)nerves01 Wrote: Is the answer somewhere on this web-site?  I haven't found it yet.

Here you go! easy peasy. http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nerves01,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You have come to the right place for guidance.
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You'll be driving your machine, as easy as a car in a few weeks. Download sleepyhead and use the SD card to look at your results. Again the instructions are at the top of the page.
new http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
From machine or charts for auto-cpap, set the min 1cm below median pressure, or 2cm below 90/95%. max at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pressure vs Mask Pressure paulag1955 6 222 01-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  [split] Respironics flow limitation info Walla Walla 5 138 01-17-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Shin Ryoku
  [Equipment] Filter change time! PaulaO2 71 19,887 01-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Sudden Change to AHI After Dreamstation Firmware Upgrade RWhipkey 16 818 01-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Constant Air the same even when i change settings blackhawk2737303 6 313 12-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split] Weinmann SOMNObalance suitable for central apnea? dark 22 862 12-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Last Post: TBMx
  [split] Help With ResMed S8 matslinger 3 152 11-28-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing