Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Nuance question
[split] Nuance question
I'm having problems finding the Nuance Fabric Frame - used to be readily available on Amazon, but lately just the Pro. And I notice it is listed as McKesson and not Respironics. Anyone know what is going on?

An aside for those of you who have noise issues - try a bit of lanolin or other cpap cream around the base of your nostrils. Made a big difference for me.

thanks,
Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Nuance question
Then I would hesitate to buy it. It is either a knockoff or someone repackaging or they are using their name instead of P-R. Very typical of Amazon (re)sellers. Supplier #26 has the frame in stock, btw.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Nuance question
McKesson is apparently a big DME among other things. Wonder if they have some distribution deal with Respironics....

Off to Supplier #26!

thanks!
Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 506 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 268 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split]Innisfree - Therapy Thread Innisfree 1 228 01-09-2024, 07:56 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Need help with Clear Airway Events. rizlah 11 855 09-12-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: rizlah
  [split] GoodSleepHunting Therapy Thrapy Thread GoodSleepHunting 3 425 09-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split] Wellue O2Ring Questions NelsonM 4 524 07-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] msavarese (Therapy Thread) msavarese 13 1,076 03-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: msavarese

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.