Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] OSCAR -1.1.0 Windows Install Problems [resolved- see post #4]
[split] OSCAR -1.1.0 Windows Install Problems [resolved- see post #4]
The software crashed!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Release v1.1.0
(04-19-2020, 04:16 PM)gumleafau Wrote: The software crashed!

Could you be a little more specific. What operating system are you using? Specifically, what were you doing when it crashed? Is this repeatable?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Crimson Nape,
I am running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, OS build 18363.778.
I downloaded the .exe file into a folder, clicked to update the software.
During the update of the database, when its reached 66%, the software blinked and disappeared off the screen.
I repeated the update process many times, and its does the same thing after the update of the database reached 66%.
I reboot the computer and repeat the update process, and the same error occurred!
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, lets take the DB import/update out of the picture.  Rename your OSCAR_Data directory.  Start the install process,  answering "no" when prompted.   The object is to get the main program up and running.  We can come back and create a profile and import your raw data one step at a time.

Also, I'm going to split off your posts into its own thread in the Software Support forum.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] OSCAR -1.1.0 Windows Install Problems
I'm wondering if there is a problem with the updating of already imported data, or the data on your SD card. Would you zip up your original OSCAR_Data folder and upload it to bonjour's Dropbox, please? Also separately zip up your SD card, so that I can compare the two of them.
Bonjour's Dropbox is https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] OSCAR -1.1.0 Windows Install Problems
I followed your instructions got the main program up and running!
I also created new profile and imported the raw data from my SD card!
It is all running very smoothly!
Thanks a lot! 
Can't do without your supports!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] OSCAR -1.1.0 Windows Install Problems [resolved- see post #4]
Hello Pholynyk
I uploaded the data files to your Dropbox account couple days ago, and I hope those files are the one you have requested!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] OSCAR -1.1.0 Windows Install Problems [resolved- see post #4]
I uploaded the balance of the files from the SD card! 
Those data I send you is for my wife and she is a bit shy so I am doing all the hard work for her!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 62 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,410 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 314 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,252 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 743 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 568 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can't install Oscar. Ficklid22 14 1,577 11-13-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.