Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] OSCAR & Compliance Reports
RE: [split] OSCAR & Compliance Reports
All I have ever given the FAA and my AME are a printout of the CPAP Statistics page and a one year Overview report from Sleepyhead and of course the letter from my primary doc and compliance statement.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I just give my AME page 1 of the Statistics report and page 1 of the Overview (or whatever page has the usage graph.)
Post Reply Post Reply
I got another note from the FAA medical examiner I've been corresponding with.

His comment tonight (paraphrase), "...not everyone I work with is technologically situationally aware." He has to talk people through the process.

SH is perfectly capable of generating the report. But it has to be configured to use 6hr compliance vs 4 hrs, and 1 yr from current date. He has to explain how to get into the settings to do this. These are people who will use SH once a year, just for the report, and don't get any experience with it otherwise.

A 'print' button that generates a report for the previous 365 days at 6hr compliance would be a great help.

I don't know what kind of reports other users need for insurance purposes (90 days at 4hrs?), but maybe a couple of pre-defined selections could work out for a lot of people.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a note, it would be a nice feature if the new oscar version would have the tabular feature like the old sleepyhead version.  This way you can see time spent on events and pressure at a glance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Daily View graeme 4 107 7 hours ago
Last Post: graeme
  OSCAR & DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS - Only Partial Data Plotting Rtype 5 63 8 hours ago
Last Post: Rtype
  OSCAR got my frontal lobotomy, suddenly doesn't know me. Please help 2SleepBetta 1 98 05-20-2019, 12:06 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Help with OSCAR/Sleepyhead setup........ KendallByrd 3 74 05-20-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR translations fossegrim 3 159 05-20-2019, 01:43 AM
Last Post: fossegrim
  max & combining sessions option in oscar sheepless 6 66 05-19-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  SleepyHead Data to Oscar HoseHead58 1 57 05-19-2019, 05:23 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.