Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Change Request - OSCAR overview Line chart
RE: Change Request - OSCAR overview Line chart
Clarification.
I see cleanup of the existing charts for the next release (1.1.x)
Stuff like the line charts where they don't currently exist, well the graphics portions of the code need significant changes and cleanup. while I'm not going to stop it seems more likely for the following release (1.2.x) No guarantees either way. If there turns out to be time then a definite maybe.

The chart in question is a Stacked Bar, We need to explore the options available and see what is the best way to do this. That aside this is good input and IMHO the question is not an if, how and when from a coding perspective.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Change Request - OSCAR overview Line chart
Thanks for your reply...at least if the assessment end up to be complicated change, so at least lets have it exportable on daily basis to be processed individualy via excel....

Mwanwhilw, am checking the edf option for my self.

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 13 116 7 hours ago
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 33 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Ability exist to flag a chart? Plmnb 3 156 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR [green line but not red line] liebano 2 200 03-26-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: liebano
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 799 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 525 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 438 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.