Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Plots missing - summary data only - snoringgiraffe
[split] Plots missing - summary data only - snoringgiraffe
Ever since I updated to the new version of Oscar I am also not getting the graphs.   I don't know what to do to fix this and would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.        
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Plots Disabled
(07-26-2020, 08:56 AM)snoringgiraffe Wrote: Ever since I updated to the new version of Oscar I am also not getting the graphs.   I don't know what to do to fix this and would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.    

Thanks for posting the screenshot -- that always helps us see details.  Your problem is different than one of the plots being disabled.

Which version of OSCAR were you using before?  Did OSCAR offer to update your files when you updated to the new version?

OSCAR is saying that it is seeing only the str.edf file and not the detailed flow data.  Was OSCAR showing the graphs before you updated?  If you go back to dates where plots used to be visible, are they still visible?  Or are days you used to see plots for now blank?

Are you leaving the SD card in the CPAP machine all night?  The card needs to be in the CPAP machine all night for the detailed data to be available to OSCAR.

In the Help/Troubleshooting menu, there are options to make a zip file of your SD card and another to make a zip of all your OSCAR data.  Please run both of those so we have zip files of the current state of your SD card and OSCAR_Data directories before you try anything else, in case we need to see them to figure out what the problem is.

I'll wait to see your answers before suggesting what to try next.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bonjour, could you split the discussion with snoringgiraffe (#9, #10, maybe more) into a separate thread "Plots missing - summary data only".

Thanks.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2020, 09:24 AM)GuyScharf Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 08:56 AM)snoringgiraffe Wrote: Ever since I updated to the new version of Oscar I am also not getting the graphs.   I don't know what to do to fix this and would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.    

Thanks for posting the screenshot -- that always helps us see details.  Your problem is different than one of the plots being disabled.

Which version of OSCAR were you using before?  Did OSCAR offer to update your files when you updated to the new version?

OSCAR is saying that it is seeing only the str.edf file and not the detailed flow data.  Was OSCAR showing the graphs before you updated?  If you go back to dates where plots used to be visible, are they still visible?  Or are days you used to see plots for now blank?

Are you leaving the SD card in the CPAP machine all night?  The card needs to be in the CPAP machine all night for the detailed data to be available to OSCAR.

In the Help/Troubleshooting menu, there are options to make a zip file of your SD card and another to make a zip of all your OSCAR data.  Please run both of those so we have zip files of the current state of your SD card and OSCAR_Data directories before you try anything else, in case we need to see them to figure out what the problem is.

I'll wait to see your answers before suggesting what to try next.

Thank you! I am in the process of zipping the files now. Where do I upload them so you can see them? Yes, I have been keeping the SD card in my APAP all night just as I have always done. The previous plots are still visible just not ones from when I upgraded to the new version of Oscar from the previous version.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2020, 09:26 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: Bonjour, could you split the discussion with snoringgiraffe (#9, #10, maybe more) into a separate thread "Plots missing - summary data only".

Thanks.

I have the Oscar data zip file but every time I try to zip the SD card data Oscar shuts down and kicks me out.

(07-26-2020, 09:43 AM)snoringgiraffe Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:26 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: Bonjour, could you split the discussion with snoringgiraffe (#9, #10, maybe more) into a separate thread "Plots missing - summary data only".

Thanks.

I have the Oscar data zip file but every time I try to zip the SD card data Oscar shuts down and kicks me out.

Forget my previous post...finally got the SD card zipped and ready to send both files to....?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not happy to hear about OSCAR shutting down when you try to zip the SD card. I thought we had fixed those problems in OSCAR 1.1.1.

I wonder if you could have some kind of problem with the SD card or reader?  

In any event, go to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH and upload the zip files there (that's my private dropbox account).
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
Could you take a screenshot of the OSCAR screen lower-left corner for Sat, July 25, so I can see the session information there? I can see plots for 7/25 but the AHI shown is different than your first screenshot.

Your zipped SD card has detailed data only form 7/12 to 7/25 (that's in the DATALOG directory). There is no earlier data in the zip file. Is this a new cards or is there any reason that this card should have only a small amount of detailed data?

What happens if you create a new profile and then import your SD card into the new profile?
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2020, 11:07 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: Could you take a screenshot of the OSCAR screen lower-left corner for Sat, July 25, so I can see the session information there?  I can see plots for 7/25 but the AHI shown is different than your first screenshot.

Your zipped SD card has detailed data only form 7/12 to 7/25 (that's in the DATALOG directory).  There is no earlier data in the zip file.  Is this a new cards or is there any reason that this card should have only a small amount of detailed data?

What happens if you create a new profile and then import your SD card into the new profile?

When I tried first using my SD card with the new Oscar a few weeks ago my WIN10 required that I reformat the SD card. I knew I would lose the data on the card but it would not let me use the card when I tried to insert it to read the data. So, that is why there is no data on the card prior to 7/12. Thus, creating a new profile would not bring back that data...sadly. I hope this is what you want (below). Thanks.

Tried to do a screen shot to zoom in but that didn't work.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just scroll down the left sidebar and take a normal screenshot.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2020, 11:18 AM)snoringgiraffe Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 11:07 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: Could you take a screenshot of the OSCAR screen lower-left corner for Sat, July 25, so I can see the session information there?  I can see plots for 7/25 but the AHI shown is different than your first screenshot.

Your zipped SD card has detailed data only form 7/12 to 7/25 (that's in the DATALOG directory).  There is no earlier data in the zip file.  Is this a new cards or is there any reason that this card should have only a small amount of detailed data?

When I tried first using my SD card with the new Oscar a few weeks ago my WIN10 required that I reformat the SD card. I knew I would lose the data on the card but it would not let me use the card when I tried to insert it to read the data. So, that is why there is no data on the card prior to 7/12. Thus, creating a new profile would not bring back that data...sadly. I hope this is what you want (below). Thanks.

Tried to do a screen shot to zoom in but that didn't work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing data hadan 0 115 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 153 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 157 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 380 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 327 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.