Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Question About Compliance Data
Question 
[split] Question About Compliance Data
Can someone please show me data that would be considered compliant on my old machine that doesn't have an SD card so that I won't have to take my machine to the clinic each time? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question About Compliance Data
(05-12-2016, 08:04 PM)BreatheBetter Wrote: Can someone please show me data that would be considered compliant on my old machine that doesn't have an SD card so that I won't have to take my machine to the clinic each time? Thanks

Welcome

Best to start a new thread when asking a new question...
I'll ask a moderator to move this to a new thread.

I think w/o a data card, you are stuck bringing in the machine for compliance. Are you in a occupation that requires continuous proof of compliance?
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Question About Compliance Data
(05-12-2016, 08:04 PM)BreatheBetter Wrote: Can someone please show me data that would be considered compliant on my old machine that doesn't have an SD card so that I won't have to take my machine to the clinic each time? Thanks

I'm not sure I understand this question. You need to bring in either the machine or the SD card or both. Since there's no SD card, there's no way to show compliance without looking at the machine itself.

Even if you did have a SD card, the machine itself may be required to deter fraud.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 110 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 305 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 557 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 307 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split]Innisfree - Therapy Thread Innisfree 1 258 01-09-2024, 07:56 AM
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,604 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 456 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.