Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead suported machines
Sleepyhead suported machines
I have an old Remstar Auto and know Sleepy head won't run on it so I picked up a Resmed S8 Vantage and found out that while Sleepyhead suported it the S8 didn't show detailed data. Is there a list of what machines Sleepyhead will run on and an Idea of what data will be displayed. I would rather not buy a new machine right now and thought about picking up a Remstarauto M seriese would Sleepyhead run on it and would I see a lot more data than I do on my older Remstar Auto using Encore Basic which doesn't flag centrals.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead suported machines
SleepyHead supports the following:

Philips Respironics System One and DreamStation Machines
ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 CPAP machines
DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
Fisher & Paykel Icon machines
Supports Contec CMS50D+/E/F/I/H Oximeters, ResMed S9 and PRS1 oximeter attachment

Unfortunately, you are probably wasting money on these older machines you are buying.
They may be ok to keep as a backup or second unit, but if your serious about your treatment, and you want to be able to track your data, you will need a newer machine.

Here is a link that will show you what machines are data capable and which ones to avoid.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

There are places to purchase a good used data capable machine like Supplier #2 on the supplier list at top of page.

You can also find good deals on Amazon.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 610 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,405 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  How do I import data from multiple machines into a single OSCAR profile? levy76 2 609 07-30-2023, 07:15 PM
Last Post: levy76
  OSCAR with 2 machines, 1 user edfreeman 3 545 04-30-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] GuyScharf 31 6,359 04-29-2023, 07:19 AM
Last Post: dannahaz
  what kind of Lowenstein machines are supported by OSCAR? acerlogic 1 1,150 04-19-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is it possible to have two machines on one Profile? biyahero 5 790 02-13-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: biyahero

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.