Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] ResScan - [version 5.7]
This thread is about ResScan, and is probably not the place to discuss the AirStart other than to say it is NOT supported by this software; you will need to use MyAir and its minimal information. I have no argument with someone who chooses to use the Airstart, and goes in with eyes wide-open as to what they are getting, and that they are giving up detailed data. I would not like to see this machine become the default quality level provided under insurance; but I could sure see things going that direction.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2017, 10:03 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: This thread is about ResScan, and is probably not the place to discuss the AirStart other than to say it is NOT supported by this software; you will need to use MyAir and its minimal information. I have no argument with someone who chooses to use the Airstart, and goes in with eyes wide-open as to what they are getting, and that they are giving up detailed data. I would not like to see this machine become the default quality level provided under insurance; but I could sure see things going that direction.

Sleeprider, a request has been made to split off "AirStart topic" from this thread.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Take charge of your therapy - Heated tube Kathy123 8 329 08-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [split] Masks with DreamStation Go levman 4 176 08-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: levman
  [split] F&P Brevida sonicboom 4 142 08-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Last Post: JeffT
  [split] Waking up oldfart59 3 133 07-30-2017, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [split] Naps IowaMC60 4 114 07-26-2017, 11:56 PM
Last Post: chill
  [split] max / min pressures - comments please dgiebink 3 219 06-27-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Breath Not Detected on Latest Sleephead Version SideSleeper 4 320 06-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Last Post: car54