Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Simplus FF Mask leak
Simplus FF Mask leak
I just started with the Simplus mask and only have one problem. I have a leak into my left eye which is not there until I turn to my left side. I think it is from the vent port, not from a mask leak. I use a Contour cpap pillow so that is not an issue. Help?

ResMed S-9
Previous masks-Airfit F-10, Amara, Quattro Air
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split]Simplus FF Mask leak
(10-20-2014, 12:25 PM)dtester Wrote: I just started with the Simplus mask and only have one problem. I have a leak into my left eye which is not there until I turn to my left side. I think it is from the vent port, not from a mask leak. I use a Contour cpap pillow so that is not an issue. Help?

I found this problem too. With my mask it was caused by the swivel & hose moving into the air stream of the exhaust ports as I turned onto my side, deflecting the air stream towards my eye. My solution was to simply turn the swivel elbow about 90deg. until it was clear of the air stream. Seems to work for me. It depends on how you have routed the hose. Mine passes though a leather loop fixed to the wall above my head. click here.

[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split]Simplus FF Mask leak
(10-20-2014, 03:48 PM)woozie38 Wrote: I found this problem too. With my mask it was caused by the swivel & hose moving into the air stream of the exhaust ports as I turned onto my side, deflecting the air stream towards my eye. My solution was to simply turn the swivel elbow about 90deg. until it was clear of the air stream. Seems to work for me. It depends on how you have routed the hose. Mine passes though a leather loop fixed to the wall above my head. click here.
I had this exact experience/solution with the Simplus.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 34 11 hours ago
Last Post: LaraM
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 242 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 142 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 154 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  2 weeks in. Mask leak and flow limit Jojo1982 11 672 02-22-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Jojo1982

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.