Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split]Snails, knives, and little boys
(10-04-2014, 11:43 PM)Galactus Wrote: MMmmmmmmm Escargot mmmmmmm hot butter bath!

[Image: 86544600.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1&webp=1]

I think we better get this thread back on topic.... before we get yelled at.

So for the sake of decorum, if a supplier is not on the list you could suggest them (however you choose, sternly, politely, demandingly, nicely, etc.) to SS for addition to the list. Eat-popcorn

Pretty photo - but it's not of me. I would never eat such 'food' myself, but some really do seem to like it - weird I know.

For other people, my avatar denotes both my physical and mental speed Smile
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a moment now, someone mentioned "mentally deranged members that are easily distracted by snails...." Wait, now where were we? What were we talking about? Hmmmmm hey snaily stop distracting me I'm trying to conjugate I mean concentrate. You know my orange juice was concentrated.... Was there a zonkypoo.com? Did someone mention weeatsnails.com?

PeterC says "my avatar denotes both my physical and mental speed" Would that be TASTY with BUTTER??

I think I lost my place.... and my physical bearings.... I'm on the floor and I can't see up.... help?!

Ok, back on the topic! Snails taste good with butter. Was that the topic? Maybe?
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well bless your heart. Dielaughing

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Are your light bulbs a bit dim?
Is your deck short a few cards?
Is your keyboard missing a few keys?
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-06-2014, 11:26 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Are your light bulbs a bit dim?
Is your deck short a few cards?
Is your keyboard missing a few keys?

There have been days when my elevator did NOT go up to the top floor; but that is improving with continued APAP usage.

But some days I am in a "daze".
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply
I sharpen the knives in my drawers all the time.....
Post Reply Post Reply

Am I being paranoid when I know people are watching me?

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2014, 11:47 AM)Peter_C Wrote: Am I being paranoid when I know people are watching me?

It's not paranoia when you're that funny looking. Bazinga.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Galactus Wrote: I sharpen the knives in my drawers all the time.....

I usually take mine out of the drawer first.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Galactus Wrote: I sharpen the knives in my drawers all the time.....

So... You keep your knifes in your drawers? That explains a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Lasik Eye Surgery Pros and Cons Kryogen 5 243 09-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Chuck Norris Tops Van Damme's Split... cbramsey 7 1,970 12-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Peter_C