Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do my charts look? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
How do my charts look? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Hey all,

Thank you in advance for taking a peek at my Oscar charts to gauge whether I can make any settings changes/improvements. There are 6 attachments (I'll make a second post on this thread to display the other 3 attachments) but they're actually just 3 sessions of data (each session has 2 screenshots, I had to scroll down on the left side bar so that you can see all the info in the second image for each session).

When I get the requisite hours of sleep, I feel pretty good so these settings seem to pass muster on the "how do you feel?" test. I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything in terms of obvious settings to change to have even better numbers. I've messed around with pressure ranges and have settled on 6-7.2 as a range that seems to work for me. 

I am curious about the CA events on some of these charts. If anyone has any insights, I'd love to hear them.

Continuation of screenshots...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do my charts look? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Try EPR of 3 which may help with the hypopnea, though they are not nigh.

Regarding the centrals, there are not enough to worry about unless they last a long time (say over 20 seconds) which you can determine by looking in the EVENTS tab and hitting the down-arrow opposite the caption for centrals. If you are new to PAP therapy, then perhaps you may have "treatment emergent" centrals. When you first go on PAP, your body blows off more CO2 which suppresses your need to take a breath. As CO2 levels rise again, your brain will send out the signal to breathe. TECAs typically go away after the first couple of months on PAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do my charts look? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Thank you, I'll try EPR of 3.

As for the centrals, I just checked and none of them last longer than 15 seconds. I am relatively new to PAP therapy (been only about six weeks of giving it a valiant effort) so I'm guessing they are treatment-emergent centrals. Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 603 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 113 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 109 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 216 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 378 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.