Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Uncontrolled AHI
RE: [split] Uncontrolled AHI
(07-19-2020, 07:12 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I love a happy ending. This is a great result. If anything, make small 0.5 cm increases in pressure to titrate out remaining obstruction, but focus on comfort now. You have a safe landing point with these settings, but there might be a bit more for you if you take it slow.

It’s not required and I don’t want to pander but you can always pay it forward by hitting the Donate button. It’s the only way Supersleeper can keep the forum and support for Oscar moving forward.

Ugh...I took a step backwards last night with almost an 8 AHI.  It looks like where I had my most apnea events I was at max pressure.  Does this mean I should up my high end?  I am worried about leaks as I am already getting some through the night at a 12....thanks again for everyone's insight!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2020, 06:02 PM)CO CPAP1981 Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 07:12 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I love a happy ending. This is a great result. If anything, make small 0.5 cm increases in pressure to titrate out remaining obstruction, but focus on comfort now. You have a safe landing point with these settings, but there might be a bit more for you if you take it slow.

It’s not required and I don’t want to pander but you can always pay it forward by hitting the Donate button. It’s the only way Supersleeper can keep the forum and support for Oscar moving forward.

Ugh...I took a step backwards last night with almost an 8 AHI.  It looks like where I had my most apnea events I was at max pressure.  Does this mean I should up my high end?  I am worried about leaks as I am already getting some through the night at a 12....thanks again for everyone's insight!

Backward steps are bound to happen, give it a few days to see how it goes.

Have you read the Mask Primer section?
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer

My ResMed F20 ffm handles 15.0 without a problem, but does give the occasional "fart" or slight leak if I roll over and dislodge it on the pillow, but I could tighten the straps a little more than I currently have them.
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
Please read the positional apnea section of the Optimizing Therapy wiki in my signature links. Your simple and inexpensive solution lies within. No amount of pressure will break obstructive apnea from chin tucking and airway impingement from physical position. You might also check out the soft cervical collar wiki.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 62 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 523 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 277 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split]Innisfree - Therapy Thread Innisfree 1 232 01-09-2024, 07:56 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Need help with Clear Airway Events. rizlah 11 871 09-12-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: rizlah
  [split] GoodSleepHunting Therapy Thrapy Thread GoodSleepHunting 3 439 09-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split] Wellue O2Ring Questions NelsonM 4 539 07-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.