Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AirSense10 SD card data movement on ResScan software
AirSense10 SD card data movement on ResScan software
Hello. I am relatively new in the forum. It is possible to replace the ResCan 5.9 software to try to have a periodic check of my values pending the annual pneumatic visit. When downloading data from the CPAP SD card, a doubt arose: "When to download the SD data to the software, do they still remain organized in the SD or are they permanently deleted?"

I thank in advance who will answer me
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense10 SD card data movement on ResCan software
The data remains on the SD card until it is full. When it is full, it will start replacing the oldest files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimoson Nape
Post Reply Post Reply
I am curious why you are using Rescan software. Does it do anything that Oscar doesn't? Have you tried Oscar?

I have not tried Rescan because people say Oscar is better.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Rneil, OSCAR is much better!  I have both OSCAR and ResScan mainly because my (former) pulmonologist/sleep Dr would not even look at anything from OSCAR.  Now that I fired him I don't even really need ResScan anymore, but I keep it around to remind me how much more I like OSCAR!  Smile
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense10 SD card data movement on ResScan software
Hello. I had downloaded Oscar and was using it, but for me it's complicated because in English. Rescan is in Italian and is then used by the Pulmonologist who checks me, so I have the same data in advance. I have been using ResMed Airsense10 cpap with nose / mouth mask and heated tube for 8 months, according to the data, the AHI value has dropped significantly, now reaching an average of 4.5.
Thanks anyway for your interest. Good day
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense10 SD card data movement on ResScan software
During install, OSCAR asks what language you wish to use.   After installation, go to Help ⇾ Change Language to select another one.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Movement during sleep ovmeadows 2 221 02-05-2024, 04:50 PM
Last Post: ovmeadows
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,124 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
Question Can movement be seen as AHI's? Gooserider 2 399 12-04-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.