Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] from Success Story Thread
[split] from Success Story Thread
Moderator Note: This discussion started here in the Success Story thread.

Wow, icyura10 - amazing post. Sounds like you've had one heck of a year!

First - wishing you a quick and definitive diagnosis with an excellent prognosis.

Second - love that you're keeping your sense of humor amidst so many problems!

Third - With the change in mask and (slightly) less fragmented sleep - what is your AHI averaging?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here
Hello! Here is a link to the list of acronyms. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=Acronyms

If you click on "Wiki" near the top of the page, you'll see many useful articles. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki

Best of luck to you, and I urge you to post any questions you may have on the Main Apnea Board Forum.
"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here
(07-28-2016, 01:07 AM)JPDTrek Wrote: Third - With the change in mask and (slightly) less fragmented sleep - what is your AHI averaging?

JPDTrek,

I dunno yet.. I just switched from a ResMed 10 Airsense brick to a ResMed 10 VAUTO so I've not a lot of supporting data just yet.

With the Airsense I was seeing anywhere between 0.0 - 7.6; I tend to suspect most of the ones that were really low were because my sleep sessions tended to be fairly short.

With the VAUTO, I actually had a dream I remembered. First one in about 10 years. I'm sure it will take some time before I get any meaningful idea about what my A/HI likely is... so ask me in about 3 months.

Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,073 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,623 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,989 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,213 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,588 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.