Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

spouse goes for sleep study soon...what to expect after?
RE: spouse goes for sleep study soon...what to expect after?
Unless she is like my mom and computer-phobic. She just reads over my dad's shoulder. It works perfectly for them.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: spouse goes for sleep study soon...what to expect after?
If you are smart...and you are because you found this board that will be very helpful.....you will let your wife pick out her own mask with the help of her sleep doctor or provider. She may or may not make a good choice FOR HER...and by that I mean that a good choice for you might not work well for your wife....there is no "right" mask for everyone. As I'm sure you are aware, part of the mask choice is vanity....and that's for men and women. Expect her to change masks after she tries the one she picked for a week or two. I went from an Amara to a dreamwear cushion and I haven't looked back (I got the amara because i was sure I breathe through my mouth occasionally, and I found I was wrong...I breathe through my nose when sleeping)....the dreamwear cushion is easy to put on and take off, doesn't leak...it's just the right mask for ME. That doesn't make it the right mask for your wife.....let her make the choice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 216 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 73 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 62 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.