Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Amara
Humidifier: Phillips
CPAP Pressure: 4-12cm
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
RE: suffering terribly, help!
what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 09:04 PM by physicsstudent13.)
04-24-2014 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
comatose Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed s9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 9.8-12.6
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Now I am happy coz only some days I'm crappy, thanks to my c pappy :)

Sex: Male

(04-24-2014 09:04 PM)physicsstudent13 Wrote:  what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low

physicsstudent13, robysue gave you excellent advice, although I sadly feel that her time and effort to help you may have been wasted.
04-24-2014 09:13 PM
me50 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: resmed S9 VPAP Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Wisp and Silicone Head gear
Humidifier: resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18/8

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed

(04-24-2014 09:04 PM)physicsstudent13 Wrote:  what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low

Well, first, we have told you that we are NOT doctors, yet you continue to ask about medications, etc. This is about sleep apnea, not medication that you always ask about and we have told you to consult with a doctor.

What incorrect assertions has robysue made? I don't see them. And, whether she has sleep apnea or not isn't what matters. FYI, there are a lot of people with apnea that have low settings.

I think you are seeking advice that this forum is not about and perhaps you would be better served to seek a forum that caters to medication questions. I know that I have asked you questions and so have others and you don't answer them.

I have received a lot of valuable info from robysue and many others here and she has always helped me understand things that I needed help with regarding apnea.

I have no clue how to help you other than suggest you search for a doc that you trust and stick with that doc.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 10:23 PM by me50.)
04-24-2014 10:19 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

This thread has degraded and is now closed.

physicsstudent13, if you wish to start another on the same subject, feel free to do so. However, please refrain from putting down another member for his/her opinion. What you said below is what we consider wrong and any future statements such as this will result in a warning.

Quote:what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
04-25-2014 09:40 AM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First time Bipap User, years of suffering SleepyMersim 18 634 11-16-2016 11:46 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Advice for American suffering from sleep apnea in China? moebius 3 316 10-11-2016 08:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Airfit P10 - Leaking terribly last night kdmorris410 32 4,143 09-06-2016 10:53 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Long road of suffering Jimmy D 7 552 06-18-2016 10:42 AM
Last Post: chill
  Terribly Dry Eyes Geniale 9 886 02-18-2016 04:06 PM
Last Post: green wings