Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

suffering terribly, help!
RE: suffering terribly, help!
what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low
(04-24-2014, 09:04 PM)physicsstudent13 Wrote: what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low

physicsstudent13, robysue gave you excellent advice, although I sadly feel that her time and effort to help you may have been wasted.

(04-24-2014, 09:04 PM)physicsstudent13 Wrote: what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low

Well, first, we have told you that we are NOT doctors, yet you continue to ask about medications, etc. This is about sleep apnea, not medication that you always ask about and we have told you to consult with a doctor.

What incorrect assertions has robysue made? I don't see them. And, whether she has sleep apnea or not isn't what matters. FYI, there are a lot of people with apnea that have low settings.

I think you are seeking advice that this forum is not about and perhaps you would be better served to seek a forum that caters to medication questions. I know that I have asked you questions and so have others and you don't answer them.

I have received a lot of valuable info from robysue and many others here and she has always helped me understand things that I needed help with regarding apnea.

I have no clue how to help you other than suggest you search for a doc that you trust and stick with that doc.
This thread has degraded and is now closed.

physicsstudent13, if you wish to start another on the same subject, feel free to do so. However, please refrain from putting down another member for his/her opinion. What you said below is what we consider wrong and any future statements such as this will result in a warning.

Quote:what are you referring to, this robysue keeps posting on my threads and she isn't even a doctor and making all sorts of incorrect assertions. I don't even know if she even has sleep apnea since her settings are so low
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watchpat suggests UARS after years of suffering. Narrow airway? Rebdr 4 716 10-16-2023, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Rebdr
  Suffering from Arousals. Potential unflagged obstructions? Norman2195 4 678 07-16-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  [Symptoms] New user suffering central apnea Minion Fred 1 455 07-14-2023, 06:45 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Sad [CPAP] Airsense 10 Shuts off by itself for MANY hours overnight, I am suffering please help pavinscpaps 5 938 11-20-2022, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  PG&E: free battery for CPAP users suffering power outages in California NelsonM 11 3,769 07-02-2022, 11:07 AM
Last Post: NelsonM
  Long term Bipap user now suffering Ervinjo 4 583 01-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  I’ve been suffering and looking for an opinion DarciWantsToSleep 13 3,529 10-07-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: WillSleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.