Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

suggestions for interim machine needed
suggestions for interim machine needed
I found out yesterday that Philps screwed up my registration info so I won't get a replacement for a while. And my current System One is showing the 'service required' message. I may need a machine in the interim to hold me over so if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: suggestions for interim machine needed
Can you tell us how they messed up your registration?  This could be helpful to others.  Make sure you have re-registered your machine.

When looking for a replacement, give consideration to a ResMed 10 AutoSet or a ResMed 11.  Although there seems to be short supply with ResMed machines and prices have almost doubled.  

Check our Supplier list and compare availability and prices.  
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

You can also search places like DotMed, Marketplace, etc.

You didn't say if you have insurance coverage... go that route if possible.  They should offer a replacement if your machine is at least 5 hrs old, regardless of the recall.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: suggestions for interim machine needed
The Resmed S9 Auto is also an option from Supplier #2 and will be even cheaper. It does everything the !0 Autoset does.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,514 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 96 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,919 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 244 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,057 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 286 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.